As a registered psychotherapist and certified professional coach, I view personal development as a continuum where coaching and psychotherapy serve as aids towards achieving desired goals.
Coaching focuses on strategy and motivation, and how to design your future. When old issues, emotional pain or traumas get in your way, psychotherapy provides understanding, healing, and restoration.
My approach is to help you understand your life story and discover not only what is best in you but also what gets in your way. I believe that understanding the nature of the issue, your inner workings and enhancing awareness of your values and strengths will help create more choice in all aspects of your life.
Benefits may include:
- Greater self-awareness
- Lower anxiety and stress levels
- Greater success with life transitions
- Better alignment with personal strengths and values
- Becoming more authentic
- Greater ability to set and achieve goals
- More fulfilled and balanced life
- Higher job satisfaction
- Increased self-confidence
- Greater success with project completion
- Improved communication
Both psychotherapy and coaching services are delivered in-person in my midtown Toronto office, over the telephone, or over Skype. For inquiries or to book an appointment, you may find my information here.